5 plugins that will help you improve the SEO of your WordPress
As a Brooklyn SEO Agency, it is very common to find websites of our clients that are based on the WordPress platform, this has given us the opportunity to try many of the plugins that are on the market and for free.
WordPress allows you to install a wide variety of plugins that will help you optimize and improve your website and the best thing is that you can do it yourself. It has more than 30,000 plugins so that you can use your site and get the most out of it. And since there are so many, here are 6 basic ones that will help you improve the SEO of your website:
- All in one SEO: it is one of the best known, it will help you to know if you have repeated the keywords enough and important aspects to optimize a post or a page in WordPress.
- YOAST: is the best you can get “all in one”, this plugin allows you to edit meta-tags of each of the posts on your page. It offers you detailed information about the entries. When you write a text in WordPress it offers you an indication to improve SEO. Which keywords have greater density, indications about the use of the images or the use of subtitles?
- Lazy Load: the images on your website are usually a headache, the size, the name we assign, what they weigh, are aspects that can affect SEO. With this plugin at least you can solve aspects such as the loading of your image, to be installed what it does is that the images are loaded on the site once the user moves towards them making the experience of navigation lighter because when we train the web will not be charged completely.
- W3 total cache: deals with improving the user’s browsing experience because it significantly reduces download times. This main benefit of this plugin, although it also increases the performance of the server and integrates the content distribution network (CND).
- Google XML sitemaps: the XML sitemaps is nothing more than a file that informs search engines about the structure of your website. With this plugin, the task is facilitated because when installed, it does notify about all the changes made to your website.
CG Media – Brooklyn SEO Expert