5 Tools to create and manage landing pages
Landing pages were created to convert, specifically for the capture of quality leads. If you are looking for a landing page to land your users not only to register but also to see more information about your campaign, product or service and you can offer what you do from other channels, you came to the right article, as a Brooklyn SEO expert I recommend you 5 tools to create and manage landing pages:
- Instapage: can be integrated with Google Analytics and AdWords so you can track them correctly. The best thing is that it has an A / B test tool that will allow you to optimize your conversion rate. With respect to design, the platform will allow you to create designs as if you were an expert. Big brands like Verizon have bet on this tool.
- LeadPages: it makes the design work easy because it has a large number of templates for you to create your landing. It allows you to create registration forms and also filter formats by conversion rate, who have had a better conversion for example, when you have already obtained results with some campaigns made with the tool. It gives you a free version for 14 days and you must place your payment information when you register.
- Unbounce: the value proposition of this tool is that its formats are set to be seen correctly on all devices (responsive) and as now consumption is mobile, it is possible that your conversion rate is higher. The landing designs are made by dragging and dropping elements, which makes the work quite simple when building your landing page. Companies like Hootsuite and New York Times have relied on the platform.
- Kickifflabs: the management like others that we have shown you, is intuitive, it is ideal for beginners if your case is that you do not have the skills to build a landing. It has templates and is optimized for mobile devices. It has a forms editor and leads analysis. Try it for free for 21 days and then the most economical plan you can access is the starter.
- OptimizerPress: if your website is WordPress it offers a variety of tools that you can use to create your landing page. It gives you the option to use audio, text, and functions that will make the user experience better when browsing. There are all the prices according to the objective you have.
Having a quality landing page in both SEO and Web Design will help you have a higher conversion rate in your campaigns and spend less money on your advertising campaigns in Google Ads
Start generating quality leads by delivering the precise information your users need.
CG Media – Brooklyn SEO Expert and Web Designer.